IVF is the procedure of joining a man’s sperm and a woman’s egg together in a petri dish. The fertilization process occurs over a four-day period, at which time the new embryo is transplanted into the woman uterus.
- Early IVF experiments began as early at 1878 with the use of rabbits
- Robert Edwards and Patrick Steptoe, a gynecologist, began IVF in humans in Britain in the 1970s.
- In 1977, the two, successfully implanted LOUISE Brown with a fertilized egg.
- On July 25, 1978 the first test tube baby was born, Louise Brown
5 IVF DOCTOR/CENTER IN MALAYISA
- Dato Dr. Prashant Nadkarni (KL Fertility)
- Dr. Tee Swi Peng (Metro IVF)
- Dr. Wong Park Seng (SunFert)
- Dr. Suhaimi Hassan (Colombia Asia Setapak)
- Dr. Surinder Singh (Tropicana Medical Center)