Monday, May 21, 2012

Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!

Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!Just to start Bad Luck Robben jokes!


I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them I'm sorry for them 


*A Dutch man who prevents that the germans win? No problems with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment